SportsPro Live 2020 returns to London for the seventh instalment of the industry flagship event addressing the most pressing issues and outlining the future direction of the industry.
Align your company with the future of sports media, contact a member of the team to discuss our various partnership opportunities.
NAGRA is the digital TV division of the Kudelski Group and the world’s leading independent provider of content protection and user experience solutions for pay-TV providers, content owners and sports rights holders.
NAGRA’s extensive technology portfolio is designed to address today’s ever-evolving pay-TV and OTT market and includes:
– cloud.SSP, our advanced and modular software-as-a-service security services platform that addresses all dimensions of content and service protection for the connected world
– NAGRA’s comprehensive suite of anti-piracy services and forensic watermarking to monitor, disrupt and fight piracy of premium content at its source
– our market-proven sports OTT solution helping leagues and teams drive their social media promotion, communication and content distribution by selling directly to consumers.
– NAGRA Insight AI-based pay-TV analytics platform
– OpenTV Suite modular OVP business services solution and OpenTV Platform giving operators the tools to drive active content monetization and content management capabilities to a broad device ecosystem
Grabyo is the leading cloud-based video production, editing and distribution platform, equipping partners with the tools to manage agile video distribution strategies across all major social media platforms, mobile and OTT applications.
Trusted by major publishers and rights holders such as Sky Sports, ITV, BT Sport, Major League Soccer, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, LaLiga, The English Premier League and AELTC Wimbledon; Grabyo’s SaaS platform is designed to help digital teams maximise their resources.
Grabyo was a launch partner for Facebook Live, Periscope Producer, Twitter Amplify and has delivered more than eight billion video views for partners in 2018.
Media & Technology Partners
Launched in 2001, Advanced Television has established itself as the leading provider of news and in-depth analysis across the TV and broadband business spectrum. The site provides a Daily News email bulletin, the Friday File e.Digest each week and the weekly Research Monitor.
CSI is the leading magazine and newsletter for content delivery, providing news and insights into the global payTV and streaming video industry. At a time of unprecedented disruption, CSI helps readers navigate and make sense of this shifting video landscape.
Digital Sport is the hub for the UK’s digital sports industry. Through our website, podcast, events and social channels, we reach professionals working within the industry across clubs, agencies, rights holders, publishers and broadcasters.
Digital Sport is part of Digital Sports Publishers www.snack-media.com, Snack Media has a network of 400+ sports sites plus their social media accounts with an audience of 30M+ unique users per month and equivalent social followers.
We work with:
• Brands to create and distribute their digital campaigns
• Rights Holders (incl. The NFL) and Publishers to develop their digital fan engagement strategies, grow and monetise their fanbase
• Licence fan engagement platforms from simple fantasy leagues and predictors to video content aggregation and monetisation platforms
We also own the www.footballbloggingawards.co.uk
Digital TV Europe
Getty Images is the world’s leading creator and distributor of digital imagery, serving business customers in more than 100 countries. 30 years of unmatched experience, knowledge and understanding of sports marketing, plus the largest, most prolific sports collection available today, make Getty Images the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content such as VR and 360s.
We have a track-record of working with some of the most prestigious brands, rights-holders and governing bodies in global sport, including the IOC, FIFA, PGA tour, NBA, and the RFU. Our award-winning photographers cover over 28,000 individual sports events a year, and alongside our world class commercial assignment photography, help our customers produce inspiring work which appears in the world’s media publications, advertising campaigns, television programs, books and online media.
LiveWire Sport is a BAFTA winning digital agency working with rights-holders, brands and broadcasters to improve digital marketing and communications strategy and delivery. We help our clients use digital to achieve business objectives, understand audiences, grow fanbases, create commercial opportunities and measure success through latest analytics tools. Our editorial teams deliver innovative editorial, video, animation and illustration services in multiple languages and territories. Our extensive experience includes building, launching and managing award-winning digital and social platforms for major events for rights holders and broadcasters, as well as creating marketing campaigns for commercial partners and sponsors.